Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dorian Goals #8

New month, new dreams.

I will do a review of my goals each week, but I feel like doing a post for this month.

My birthday is this month. 

My goals are:

To read 150 pages that's 5 pages each day.

To Write 30 pages that's 1 a day.

To Edited my writing 10 pages that's 1 every 3 days.

To Recorded 30 videos with me in the videos

To Edited 30 videos or more.

To Lift weights everyday for this month.

To Do hour of cardio everyday for this month. (I want this to not be racquetball, running, jumping, things like that.)

To Do Stretches for both flexibility and balance for Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I. E. Yoga >.<

To get 500 more followers on twitter. www.twitter.com/5ideas

Now I have 18,067

To get 3 more likes on my facebook fan page www.facebook.com/iDorianHowell

161 likes

To get 5 more subs on my youtube www.youtube.com/5ideas

699 subs

To get 4000 monetizable views (I can't see how much views untill next month in 5 days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment