Tuesday, November 19, 2019

How to Get More Intelligent

My journey of going through college made me look up the topic of how to get more intelligent.
I found this video on how to produce more brain cells to be good.


The good things:
Diet is blueberries, fish oils, green tea without caffeine, red onion, and many others.
The body is mostly exercising, sex, sleep, music, sounds of nature, being in nature.
The heart is feeling positive emotions, good relationships helps improve the brain.
The mind is writing, reading, teaching, working that making you think.
The spirit is prayer, meditation, sending love energy.

I find the bad things to be common sense so I am not going to writing down most of them like I did with the good things, everyone can do to improve brainpower. I do not think to be intelligent is having more brain cells than other people, but how you use what you have in that area. I also think that challenging your thinking ability to be more important than having more brain cells. I think of my intelligent as a muscle that must be worked to get stronger.

Check one of my older video on how to lower pain in your neck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWvdPB8N5zQ

No comments:

Post a Comment