Thursday, April 19, 2012

Review of Squats as a exercise

In my a opinion Squats are the best overall legs exercise, because it works the Quadriceps, Leg Biceps, Hips, Buttock and the Calves. I do bar-bell squats and dumb-bells squats both are great exercises, bar-bell squats I can use more weight, dumb-bells squats I feel works my trapezius more than bar-bell squats. Squats help my balance, only thing bad about squats is that it's works my lower back muscles a lot. Squats can be a full workout in it self, but I like to do everything for my workout some plyometrics, power lifting, body building. I do 500 pounds on the leg press machine, I can do that because I think leg press machine keeps my lower back from doing some of the work, and that I feel safe with the machine. My a opinion may change one day but for now I believe that squats are the best exercise to do for legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment