Monday, July 30, 2012

Dorian Goals Review #3

This is a copy of my goals for 7.30.2012. I only has one week to do all of them, but lets review them.

I do this for my check marks, "$."

To read 20 pages from books. I readed 9 X

To write 1 pages for my book. I did 3 page. $

To edited 1 pages for my book. I did 2 page $

To post a blog post for each of my blogs. No only on prompts-writing.com X

To edited 1 videos for my websites. I edited 3 videos for my dad $

To record 1 videos to be edited. I recorded 3 videos for my dad $

To get 500 more followers on twitter. www.twitter.com/5ideas

this goal is for more than just one of my twitter but I think I will try to get 500 on this to. I have 17,387 followers. I have now 17,811 so close to the target. X

To get 3 more likes on my facebook fan page www.facebook.com/iDorianHowell

I have 146 likes, I now have 151 likes $

To get 5 more subs on my youtube www.youtube.com/5ideas

I have 623 subs I don't know how I got 656 subs + 33 subs in one week but I will take it anyway Thank you all!$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment