Monday, July 16, 2012

Dorian's Goals #3

I feel that posting my weekly goals will help me get them.
I post this on 7.16.2012.
Because I couldn't do my goals from last week I'm going to lower my goals a bit.
To read 30 pages from books.
To write 1 pages for my book.
To edited 1 pages for my book.
To post a blog post for each of my blogs.
To edited 1 videos for my websites.
To record 1 videos to be edited.
To get 500 more followers on twitter. www.twitter.com/5ideas
this goal is for more than just one of my twitter but I think I will try to get 500 on this to. right 17,387 followers
To get 3 more likes on my facebook fan page www.facebook.com/iDorianHowell
146 likes
To get 5 more subs on my youtube www.youtube.com/5ideas
623subsCanon T3i 18.0MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm IS Lens - Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment